Official Waves of the World live stream! Fall asleep or just relax with ocean sounds, beautiful waves, colorful sunsets, and some of the best surfing on the planet!
Lease this music here:
STORE LOOP PLAYLIST:
🔴 (ASMR) Waves of the World/Surfing – South Africa, Mexico, Hawaii – Meditation Music
Indonesia is the largest country in Southeast Asia, with a maximum dimension from east to west of about 3,200 miles (5,100 km) and an extent from north to south of 1,100 miles (1,800 km). It shares a border with Malaysia in the northern part of Borneo and with Papua New Guinea in the centre of New Guinea.
Teahupo’o is a reef break. The swells mainly break left, but the outer reef also creates right breaks that surfers must be cautious of when paddling out. Teahupo’o is renowned for the consistent number of barrels it delivers. It is a rewarding location and is widely regarded as being on the ‘must-surf’ list of every enthusiastic surfer. However, only experienced surfers in peak physical condition should attempt Teahupo’o; heavy waves combined with a shallow shoreline can result in serious injuries and even death in a wipeout.
Teahupoʻo (Polynesian pronunciation: [/te.ahupoʔo ]) is a village on the southwestern coast of the island of Tahiti, French Polynesia, in the southern Pacific Ocean.
1. From East to west, Hawaii is the widest state in the USA.
2. There are only 12 letters in the Hawaiian alphabet. A,E,I,O and U are Vowels.H,K,L,M,N,P and W are Consonants
3. Hawaii has its own time zone, The Hawaiian Stand Time. Hawaii does not have daylight savings time. Hawaii is just 2 hours behind California.
4. Hawaii has no Racial or Ethnic Majorities of any kind. The Islands are made up of 34% Caucasians, 32% Japanese-Americans, 16% Filipino-American, and about 5% Chinese American. The rest of the population is made up of many smaller groups of people.
5. The island of Oahu has the world’s largest Wind Turbine. This windmill has 2 blades that span 400 feet long!
6. Hawaii produced 1/3 of the entire world’s commercial Pineapples.
7. Hawaii is the only state in the USA that grows Coffee Beans.
8. At 800,000 years old, the big island is the youngest of all the islands, but was the first to be discovered by sailing Polynesians.
9. Mauna Kea holds the world’s largest Telescope and more scientific observatories in one place than anywhere else in the world.
10. Hawaii is made up of the world’s largest mountains. (Measured from the seafloor to the peak)
💬Let me know what you thought of today’s video comment section down below.
Mexico is a land of extremes, with high mountains and deep canyons in the center of the country, sweeping deserts in the north, and dense rain forests in the south and east. Mountains cover much of Mexico. … The stretch of land called the Yucatán Peninsula juts into the Gulf of Mexico from Mexico’s southeastern tip.
Santa Cruz Xoxocotlán is a small city and municipality located 5 km from the state capital of Oaxaca in the south of Mexico. It is part of the Centro District in the Valles Centrales region. The name comes from the Nahuatl word “xocotl” which means “sour or sweet and sour fruit” with the duplicative “xo” to indicate “very.” The meaning of the entire phrase means “among the very sour fruits.” The Mixtec name for the area was Nuunitatnohoyoo which mean “land of the moon-faced flowers.” However, the community is most commonly referred to simply as Xoxo.
HOLLOW TREES (HTs) • The wave that put the Mentawais on the map, and one of the best right-hand barrels in a country best known for lefts. HTs (also known as Lance’s Right, after the feral Aussie surfer who discovered it) is a heavy, perfect barrel from head high to double overhead, breaking over shallow reef that gets even shallower on the inside Surgeon’s Table section. Often crowded due to its popularity with luxury boat tours and a nearby land camp, HTs needs a large SW swell and NE to E wind to really turn on. One of the most photographed and filmed waves in the world over the past two decades, HTs has starred in films such as September Sessions and …Lost at Sea.
Thank you for watching!!
🎥 Welcome and Aloha to the Official Youtube Channel of Chris Kincade Media 🎬
Do you like watching relaxing surfing videos, with soothing music and ocean sounds in the background? 🏄♂️ If so, you’ve come to the right channel!
💻 Connect with Chris Kincade Media on social media:
And don’t forget to check out our website: